By: Valentine Adese (JP) and Sam Ogijo,
Young Dr. Simput Eagles Dafup II has become the youngest contestant in the scheduled 11th March, 2023 governorship race in Plateau State.
Although his party the Action Alliance (AA) had a long legal battle with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) through the end of last year, over the non-uploading and displaying the names of the party’s candidates, the heart of Dr. Simput to bring his wealth of knowledge to the state, cannot be over emphasized.
From the profile obtained by REALITY concerning the AA governorship candidate, he is a young community developer, an action driven leader who desires to add value to humanity and the environment. He’s a lover of people, calm, humble and diligent in his works.
He succeeded in unraveling a few brainchildren in Science and Technology domain, among whom are generation of hydropower plant single handedly for community use, building robotic systems and or IoT driven applications for smart societies.
Simput is a progressive, and by right a believer of Open Society principles. He has been in businesses, principally, oil and gas, energy, construction, and farming. He’s happily married.
CERTIFICATES SO FAR OBTAINED:
- Software Engineering, India
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Ghana
- Information Technology, Ghana
- Philosophy, USA
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, Germany
- Global Leadership, USA
- Business Intelligence, India
- Engineering Management, India.
- Leadership and Conflict Management, Nigeria.
- Flight Pilot training
- Human Rights Studies, US Institute of Diplomacy and Human Rights.
- Prof. Dipl. in Private Investigation from Doyen Institute of Intelligence and Investigations.
- Member, Kuru Old Students Association (KOSA).
- Member “MNIPE”, Nigerian Institute of Power Engineers (NIPE)
- Fellow “FCRSA” of the International Association of Research Scholars and Administrators.
- Distinguished Fellow “FILMMD” of the Institute of Leadership Manpower and Management Development.
Leave a Reply